Level 1 course - Understanding ABI
In person training
Thursday 9 December 9am to 3pm, focusing on KS3 & 4
Thursday 13 January 2022 9am to 3pm, focusing on KS1 & 2
This is a course for teachers, LSAs, educational psychologists, SENCOs and parents to look at ABI and education, taking place in Bristol.
- What is ABI?
- What is acquired with an ABI?
- Developing essential skills after ABI
- Teaching and learning after ABI: Practical findings from research
- Supporting a pupil with ABI
- Workshop: Classroom challenges of ABI
The cost is £20 per delegate if your school is a member of the project or for all parents, or £45 if not.
Please contact the office to register your interest
If you would be interested in joining this course, or to obtain further details, please contact the office by
email: [email protected]
letter: 45 Stanley Rd, Warmley, Bristol BS15 4NX
Do you have a question?
Then don't hesitate - get in touch today by clicking the button or call us on 01179 673 279