Level 1 Course - Early Days after ABI
A day for ward and school teachers, LSAs, educational psychologists, SENCOs and parents to look at educational rehabilitation after ABI. The course will take place in Bristol. It will consist of five sessions
- What is ABI?
- What is acquired with an ABI?
- Developing essential skills after ABI
- Teaching and learning after ABI: Practical findings from research
- Supporting a pupil with ABI
- Workshop: Classroom and home challenges of ABI
Venue: The course will be held at our base at 45 Stanley Road, Warmley BS15 4NX.
Time: 9:15am-3pm, 9am for coffee
Date: A Thursday - please contact the office to register your interest
Bring your own lunch.
Required Contribution: £20 for schools and families in The SHIPS Project, £45 for others. Please send a cheque made out to SHIPS when booking.
If you would be interested in joining this course, or to obtain further details, please contact the office by
letter: 45 Stanley Rd, Warmley, Bristol BS15 4NX