Level 1 Course - Introduction to ABI (KS1 & 2)
This course will take place on 4 October 2018. Please email to register your interest
A day for teachers, LSAs, educational psychologists, SENCOs and parents to look at ABI and education, taking place in Bristol. It will consist of five sessions
- What is ABI?
- What is acquired with an ABI?
- Developing essential skills after ABI
- Teaching and learning after ABI: Practical findings from research
- Supporting a pupil with ABI
- Workshop (all day discussions!) : Classroom challenges of ABI
- Plenty of time to ask your questions and to focus on the child you have in mind
Venue: The course will be held at our base at 45 Stanley Road, Warmley BS15 4NX.
Time: 9:15am-3pm, 9am for coffee
Bring your own lunch.
Required Contribution: £20 for schools and families in The SHIPS Project, £45 for others. All parents pay £20 per famiily. Please send a cheque made out to SHIPS when booking.
If you would be interested in joining this course, or to obtain further details, please contact the office by
letter: 45 Stanley Rd, Warmley, Bristol BS15 4NX
Do you have a question?
Then don't hesitate - get in touch today by clicking the button or call us on 01179 673 279