Level 1 Course - ABI in the early years
16 November 2017
This training day is suitable for those concerned with educating young people ages 3-7. We will cover:
- What is ABI?
- What is acquired with an ABI in the early years, what can I expect later?
- The explosive years (who's in control - preparation for events - visual timetables - social stories)
- Developing underlying skills, including social skills
- Overload leads to meltdown (dual tasking, need for breaks - overload icon)
- Step by step (programmes for success; principles behind the Lifeboats)
It is a day for teachers, LSAs, educational psychologists, SENCOs and parents to look at ABI and education whether in a school, at home or elsewhere. The course will take place in Bristol.
Venue: The course will be held at our base at 45 Stanley Road, Warmley BS15 4NX.
Time: 9:15am-3pm 9am for coffee
Please contact the office if you are interested in this course
Bring your own lunch.
Required Contribution: £20 for schools and families in The SHIPS Project, £45 for others
A cheque made out to SHIPS will be required when booking a place.
If you would be interested in joining this course, or to obtain further details, please contact the office by
email: [email protected]
letter: 45 Stanley Rd, Warmley, Bristol BS15 4NX
Do you have a question?
Then don't hesitate - get in touch today by clicking the button or call us on 01179 673 279